Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our FAQ Page
What should I do after I got my eyelash done?
To maintain your eyelash extensions, the following instructions should be followed:
For the next 24Hrs DO NOT:
- Expose your Eyelash Extensions to water.
- Rub, tug or “play” with them.
- Apply any cosmetics (especially oil based) near your lash line.
After 24Hrs have passed follow the guide below:
- Wash our eyelashes daily with non oily face wash. It is important to clean your lashes thoroughly. A build up of dust or make-up and natural skin oil on the lash line affects the durability of eyelash adhesive and could also lead to potential skin problems around your eyes.
- How to clean your eyelash extensions:
- Splash your eyes with warm water.
- Using your ring finger gently massage your cleansing product along the lash line and eyelashes, then splash with water until all the soap is rinsed away.
- Pat dry the skin around your lashes with a dry towel and let your lashes air dry.
- Once dry, use a disposable mascara wand to gently separate your extensions.
- Do not worry if you see 1 or 2 eyelashes have fallen out. We normally loose 1-5 natural lashes every day without noticing.
- DO NOT use regular mascara, this will cause your extensions to come off.
- DO NOT tug or pull your eyelashes as this will cause damage to your natural eyelashes.
- Avoid extreme heat such as sauna.
- You may have to adjust your sleeping position, sleeping on your side or stomach may damage your extensions if your eyelashes make contact with your pillow.
- When coming for your infill appointment ensure your eyelashes are clean and free of mascara and make-up.
- Schedule your infill appointments every 2-3 weeks to keep your eyelashes looking beautiful.
- If an allergic reaction is suspected such as swelling, redness, itching or puffiness, in the first case contact your lash specialist. In severe cases seek medical advice. Eyelash adhesives generally contain cyanoarylate.
Returns & Exchanges
Can I return and exchange my items?
- Unfortunately, all sales are final. We do not offer refunds or exchanges.
Can I cancel my order after I have placed it?
- If you want to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. We may be able to cancel your order depending on the time and date it was placed. A refund will be sent to the original purchase method.
Shipping & Handling
Do you offer international shipping?
- Unfortunately, we are shipping only within the USA -mainland.
Do you offer free shipping?
- We are offering free shipping with any purchase of $150 or more.
Wholesale and Private Label
Do you offer wholesale?
- Yes. Please contact us for wholesale price.
Do you offer private label?
- Yes. If you own a lash business and would like to create private label for your products, please contact us.